Omnisend is an email marketing platform created for online businesses featuring email automation, segmentation, and SMS marketing automation.
Your Omnisend account can be integrated into your Swell account by following the below steps.
Activate the Omnisend integration
Within your Swell dashboard, select "Integrations" from admin settings on the left.
Next click the "Enable" button on the Omnisend option.
A pop-up will appear asking you to connect your existing Omnisend account by adding your Omnisend API key and store URL.
These keys can be found within your account settings. If you do not have an existing Klaviyo account, then you will need to create one. Once the keys are entered select "Enable" to connect your Omnisend account to your Swell store.
Copy the API key in Omnnisend:
Next, paste the API key in Swell and input your store URL:
Data synced with Omnisend
Below is a list of the data that will begin to sync from Swell to Omnisend once connected.
- Contacts (allows to create, edit, delete subscribers)
- Orders (allows to create, edit, delete orders)
- Products (allows to create, edit, delete products)
- Carts (allows to create, edit, delete carts)
On site behaviors
- Active on Site - When someone visits your website
- Viewed Product - When someone views a product
- Added to Cart - When someone adds an item to their cart
- Started Checkout - When someone lands on the checkout page